Tuesday 8 May 2012

Summer Fun

Here is my second card of the day:


The little bear image is from a free CD I got with a magazine, I coloured her with my Promarkers trying to make her as bright and summery as I could. I have used some more of the glitter card for the backing. I go through phases as you may have noticed and it seems to be glitter card today. I then found the yellow and blue paper in my stash and decided to try something different so I chopped it up into little bits and just played around fitting them on the card. I think it works quite well. I have matted the image and sentiment (hand typed) onto some mirror board and stuck them on with Pinflair to give them some lift. I have then cut the back off of some flower brads and stuck them on and finished with some Candi, Pearls and Gems.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafters Companion - Here Comes Summer
Creative Inspirations - Animals
Sweet Stampin - Four Legged Friends

5 comments:

  1. Cute card, thank you for showing us at ~Sweet Stampin'~ this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful image and a lovely card Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh soo cute! good luck!(GD) for Sweet Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of chopping the pattern paper. The layout turned out really good.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card and lovely papers too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete