Tuesday 29 May 2012

Happy Birthday Lily Boo

Evening all,

I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the lovely weather. I have had a very busy few day and am just getting back into the swing of things now. I have however had a very productive day today and managed to get three and a half cards made. I have one of them to share with you today the others will be here tomorrow as they are DT cards for 2 Cute Ink.

So here is todays creation:


I have used a fab image from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured it with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The papers are all from my stash and the sentiment is hand typed. I have used some more of my lovely new flowers and some Candi all in co ordinating colours. I think I have to much Candi as I have a colour to match nearly every card I make. Whoops never mind they are so handy and much easier than brads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Sketch
Catch the Bug - Colour Challenge Pink, Blue and Brown

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your card is so sweet, I love your image really cute. Also your papers are really excellent. I'm jealous!!!

    Thank you for joining Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining sunday sketch & stamp.
    Greets Sjoukje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! This is just too cute! Thanks for joining us in this weeks color challenge at Catch The Bug!

    =) Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, I love it! I am so glad you joined our Color Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Colour Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete