Thursday 10 May 2012

Pizza Perfect

Good Evening all

I hope you all had a good day. I went for a wander round the shops then came back and got a little card made while Charlie slept. So here it is:


I have used the little Pizza guy from Dustin Pike and coloured him in with my Promarkers.
I have used some papers from a Papermania Capsule paper pad and some yellow linen effect card from my stash. I have then embellished with some buttons, Candi's, Gems and a little hand typed sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dustin Pike - Orange, Yellow, Red
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

8 comments:

  1. Ooh! Kelly, I love this fab card, the image and colours are gorgeous. The buttons are a really great finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card!I love those buttons!!! Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,thanks for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, thank you for joining us this week at Pikes Playground.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work,

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K
    GUEST DESIGNER FOR SKETCH SATURDAY DURING MAY 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and what a great job you have done with Dustin's lovely image. Thank you so much for joining us at "Pike's Playground" this week. I sure hope to see you again soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    DDS DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantasic Card, sorry I'm late in calling by but thank you for playing my sketch at Sketch saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete