Tuesday 17 July 2012

Raft Giraffe

Hi all,

Well how rubbish is the weather, I am starting to think we will have no summer this year. As the weather is so poor I thought I would bring you a little sunshine in the form of a card so here it is:



I have used one of the three new images released over at 2 Cute Ink this week. Is she not the cutest little giraffe ever. I have coloured her with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The backing papers are from a Dovcraft back to basics pad and everthing is backed on silver embossed card. I have added some lace, pearls and gems from my stash and handtyped a sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky - Summer Holiday
C.R.A.F.T - Summer
Love to Create - 3 of something - 3 gems, 3 pearls and 3 papers.
One Stop Craft - Travel
Sassy Studio - Sketch
Bearly-Mine - Girly Birthday Card

9 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, I love the soft pastel colours and your cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! This little guy is going on an adventure! Thank you for joining us this week at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge!

    Jackie, Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a sweet card, I love your colouring of that cute image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this wee, good luck in the draw

    hugs Vicky (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Love all the pastel colors!
    Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so cute!! What an adorable image. I love the soft colors and your fun papers. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Studio Designs!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this fab card with us at Love to Create! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and Play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet card. thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.. hugs Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Thanks for sharing with the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Designs Design Team) xxx

    ReplyDelete