Wednesday 4 July 2012

How Old?

Good Morning Everyone,

Wow what a busy week, Charlie had a great Birthday yesterday and we are off out to the shops in a bit. I have a card to share with you today and it is a bit different from my usual cute ones:


I have used another of those fab images from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured him with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The  bottom sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps and I have hand typed the special birthday wishes one. The black and grey papers are from a Dovecraft pack and the red card is from my stash. I have used some twine and added some ribbon flags to it. It looked a bit plain so I put a Candi on each flag. I have added some square metal brads and some little sqaure gems to finish.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paperplay - Flags, Pennants, Banners
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Cards For Men - Happy Birthday
Quirky Crafts - Make Us Laugh
Crafty Catz - Metal

6 comments:

  1. Gus is greta! Thank you for entering the latest challenge at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, Fabulous card, very cute, thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Cheeky, cute and a very clever design.
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly
    A fabulous card ,fab colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Gus he's such a boring old *^@#! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Challenge!!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun - I just love Gus! Thankyou so much for joining in with our challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete