Wednesday 18 July 2012

Define Good

I have another Christmas card for you now and I have gone with a bit of a funny theme with this one



I have used a fab image from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured her with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The sentiment comes with the image. The papers are from a Dovecraft paper pad and I have backed everything on silver embossed card from my stash. I have embellished with some Candi and snowflakes.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug - Funny Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Sketch
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love it! :D
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that fun image and sentiment, fabulous card!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Thank you for your get well wishes on my blog. I am on the mend just a bit fed up with this horrid cough I am left with and I still get very tired, so no cards as yet (fingers crossed that I feel up to crafting tomorrow).
    anyway I wanted to come over and catch up with you. I have spent some time looking through your cards over the past week and you have been busy. I don't like to choose favourites but your 1st baby card is gorgeous and I love the teddy bear, he is so cute. I do hope all is well with you and your family.
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny card! Can't go wrong with Stella! She just cracks me up! :) I'm so glad you were able to share it with all of us at Bugaboo Stamps during our week-long Christmas in July Celebration! Good Luck in the draw! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete