Wednesday 18 July 2012

Beary Christmas Wishes

I have been at the old Forever Friends CD again and this time came up with a little Christmas card so here it is:


The backing papers are from an Anita's paper pad and I have backed everything on red mirror card. The paper flower is from a backing paper, I cut out all the bits and shaped the petals before layering them up. I then stuck on a Candi to make the centre. The sentiment is handtyped and I have embellished with a little bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge - Food and Drink
Sketch N Stash - Sketch - Everthing is old on this card so all from my stash.
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas
Fab n Funky - Make your own flowers
Forever Friends - Christmas

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kelly. Love the flower and the red & blue together....very festive. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky Challenges. pat k.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card... love the image & the papers... I love the red & blue contrast :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck ;)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I like the image,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous card , Thanks for joining us at FF challenge , good luck , hope to see you next challenge ...Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love these bears. Thanks for playing at TG. I have some candy on offer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab Christmas card - thanks for joining us at the Forever Friends challenge, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Christmas card - I just love those bears! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely Christmas card, such a sweet image so glad you joined us at SnS this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete