Wednesday 18 July 2012

A little Birdie

Good Morning All,
I have another clean and simple card to share with you today and I am alot happier with this one than I was with my last attempt. So here it is:




The little birds and branches have been in my drawer for years. I have no idea who makes them but there are various colours and sizes. I have never used them as I really did'nt know what to do with them but as the challenge over at Allsorts is an inspirational one using birds I jumped to these. I have stuck with the colours the Allsorts DT had to use by punching out some tiny flowers from a scrap of paper I had in the drawer, sorry again I have no idea who it's from. I then added tiny pearls to the centre of each flower and a little Hi peeloff sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Allsorts - Inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Great card I love the clean lines and the simple but elegant design.

    Thanks for [playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete