Sunday 10 June 2012

What a Bloomer

Good evening all,

I hope you have had a good weekend and that you got some sunshine today. It was warm here this morning so Charlie and I went for a little wander which I think tired me out more than him but never mind. I have a little card to share with you this evening so here it is:


This card did start off with a different image but boy did I mess up the colouring, it looked as if Charlie had coloured it in for me. The colours bled into eachother and pretty much everywhere else so I scrapped that one and started again with this lovely bear from Bugaboo Stamps. I have used Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour it and luckily I managed to keep them in the lines this time. The red background paper was a freebie Christmas paper from a magazine, The polka dot paper is a printout from my Forever Friends CD and the checked paper is one I have had in my stash for years. I hand typed the sentiment and backed everything with silver mirror board. I added some lace, a red ribbon and some little buttons.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Passion For Promarkers - Red, White and Blue


5 comments:

  1. It all turn out right in the end lol.
    Fabulous card. Fabulous colours..A cutie of an image. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    This looks lovely. I love the cute image & fab card design. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly,
    Thank you so much for sharing your loss with me. I am so sorry to hear of the sorrow you have suffered and hope that you are much stronger now. Its sounds as if you have been blessed with the birth of a beautiful son since and are now able to share all your love with him. How wonderful.
    I love todays card, I adore colourful and bright, they always cheer the day.
    Best wishes. I hope you have a good week. Hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super super cute image. I love this colour combo and your card design is fab..thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a perfect image for this challenge

    thanks for joining us at Passion For ProMarkers this week x
    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete