Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hippie Summer Daze

Good Evening All,

I hope everyones days have been good. I have been on a bit of a cardmaking spree this evening and have managed to get two finished. So I would like to share them with you, this is the first one:


I have used a cute Hippie from Pollycraft, sadly the store has closed now but I am lucky to have a few of the images. I have coloured her in with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The backing papers are from the ones I won from the lovely Linda of Creative Harmony. I have then embellished with some Candi, Flower brads, Gems and a Metal Butterfly. The sentiment is handtyped.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Summer
Joanna Sheen - Summer Daze
LEJ Designs - Summers Here
Cute Card Thursday - Here Comes Summer
Bearly-Mine - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Colour Combo
Sassy Cheryls - Summer

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    What a fab image, such a shame the store has closed. I love the bright and flowery styles you can use for the 60's, such fun.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it feel great to create. . . .I bet you had a blast on your card making spree. . . .and this is lovely! Love all the little flowers and the sweet little polka dot buttons. GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SUMMER fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the image and colours. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good Luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! love the image and coloured so well
    thank you for joining in the challenge at LEJ designs this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Kelly, thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen Summer Daze challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us this week at LEJ.It's a super pretty design I am a fan of Card Candi to.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and a lovely image, love the bright colours. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete