Thursday 21 June 2012

A little Hedgie with Love

Here is my second card of the eveing:


I have used Hedgie again from 2 Cute Ink. I have done a little paper piecing with this one. I printed Hedgie out on two different papers from Craft Artist and layered them up. I coloured the grass, Flower and Hedgies nose with Promarkers. Hedgie comes with some fab accessories so I have used the Love sentiment and added With to it to make a With Love sentiment. The papers are from my stash as are the pearls and bow. The challenge over at LEJ is recycle something so I have used the backing bit from my double sided tape to create the little ribbon under the pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

LEJ - Recycle Something

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea super cute image thanks for joining us at LEJ this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and using the backing from the tape is brilliant, thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete