Tuesday 12 June 2012

I bring you Ice Cream

Well I have made it to the last card without little man waking up and disturbing me so here it is:



I have used the cute little turtle from 2 Cute Ink I don't think he is in the shop at the moment but I know Heidi is in the process of adding new stamps so keep an eye out to see if he appears and there are lots of other super cute images over there to keep you busy. He was perfect for my summer themed card as he has Ice Cream mmmmm my Favourite. Although I am terrible if I have ice cream as I could easily eat a whole pot in one sitting tut tut.  I have coloured him with my Promarkaers and Flexmarkers. I have used my big Canadian paper pad again. I kept going back to it today but it suited all my cards and there are so many differnt papers in it, it is just fab. I hand typed a sentiment and added some faux stitching to that and the image. I then set to embellishing and found some perfect flowers in my flower box and a little tag in my odds and ends box. I have no idea where the tag came from but it looked ok so on it went. I finished the card with some buttons, candi, gems and a bow.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of A Challenge - Sketch
Papertake Weekly - 3-2-1  - 3 glass beads in sentiment - 2 flowers - 1 bow
Cutie Pie - Stitching
Sweet Stampin - Stitching
Crafty Catz - Summer Time
Card Making and Papercraft - Favourite Food

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I love this card, its soooo cute!

    Thank you for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, we hope to see you again soon! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable little card thanks for joining us over at crafty catz cahllenge...hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cutie card Kelly. Love the image on here, it is adorable.
    Hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly, what a fabulously cute card! Love the image and your colours are just great.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at the Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, this is adorable, he can bring me ice cream anytime! thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.

    Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a super cute card. Love the image and the colours are great
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pies this time. Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet card Kelly, love the bright cheery colours. Thanks for joining in the fun at A Gem of a Challenge this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete