Saturday 1 September 2012

Zeb Zeb Zebra

Good Morning All,

It's Saturday again so I am sending some 2 Cute Ink inspiration your way. Here is my creation for this week:



I have used Zebra Balloon this week and coloured this fab image with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and a Fine liner. All the backing papers are from Dovecraft and I have used silver mirror card for my backing. The ribbon and lace came from Ebay. I have used some Candi and lots of little pink gems from Colemans Craft Warehouse to embellish. The sentiment is handtyped.

I am entering this card into the following challenge:

Sunday Sketch - Sketch

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutey. I love the colours you have used, so nice to see girlie pink instead of the usual animal colours only, it really makes it different.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kelly! That zebra is just too cute and I love the ribbon/lace you've used on the edge, so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp - hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Marie x

    ReplyDelete