Saturday 8 September 2012

I got your Bat

Hi All,

I know I know I keep going missing and I only seem to appear on Saturdays. I am having some trouble with my back which makes crafting a little uncomfortable. Plus Charlie is still not sleeping well at night. Add these two things together and my get up and craft has got up and left. I am still doing my DT duties for 2 Cute Ink and I am enjoying the fact that this means I have to make a card a week at least. I am however going to give most of the challenges a miss for the time being as they were just getting on top of me. I will hopefully be able to get back to them soon but you will still get my 2 Cute Ink cards each week. I hope you will all stick by me as your lovely comments really do inspire me to carry on crafting so thank you all for the time you spend writing them for me.

I do have my inspiration card to share with you today and this week I have used Batty Bat which you can grab along with lots of other cute images from 2 Cute Ink. So here is my creation:


I have used my Promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour this image. The papers are all little bits I had left in my scraps drawer and the grey card is from my stash. I have used Spellbinders dies for the circles and the zig zag border. I added a little bit of ribbon that came from Ebay and tied a knot in it. The little pearls are from Colemans Craft Warehouse. Now I know the sentiment is a little odd but I am going to be sending this card to a friend who calls everyone Pumpkin. She is going through a bit of trouble at the moment so this is to tell her I am there for her. So I got your Bat stands for I got your Back. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone else but I know it will to her.

Anyway I will leave you all and be back next week with another card, who knows I may well pop back before then.

Crafty Hugs
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is a fab little card and I love the colours.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete