Friday 14 September 2012

Something New and Fun

Good Evening All,

I am very late with this post as I have been picking up my new car today and getting Charlie a new car seat which took longer than I thought it would. Anyway there is a brand new challenge starting over at 2 Cute Ink today it also marks the release of three brand new images


These little guys are so cute and can be found now in the 2 Cute Ink Shop. And do you know what tha'ts not all for a limited time you can grab a freebie from Here. The Freebie is called Candy Corn Bat and this is what he looks like


Right I mentioned a challenge didn't I so here is the theme ............................................. Purple, Orange and Black. Now you must use a 2 Cute Ink image but that is easily done with the great images on offer and don't forget about the Freebie. All the details are over at the 2 Cute Ink Blog and there are also ways to earn extra chances of winning 3 images of your choice. Make sure you check it out.

I have a little card to show you what I have done with Ghostie Sucker which is one of the new releases.


Right I think that is everything so I will leave you for tonight and I will be back tomorrow with my inspiration card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,
    I do hope you are happy with your new car, how exciting.
    Love the card. I don't make halloween cards but I must admit they look really cute.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete