Monday, 13 August 2012

Fairy Friends

Good Morning All,

First I have to apologise for any spelling mistake or odd words that may appear in this post. I have been up nearly all night as Charlie kept being sick or trying to at least. He is teething so I think it is that causing it. I am going to see how he is today and may make a trip to the docs if he is still unwell when he wakes up, Just incase. Well as he is asleep on my bed at the moment I thought it would be the perfect time for me to share my card with you so here it is:


I have used a great image from My Heart Pieces and coloured it with Promarkers and Flexmarkers. The backing papers are from a K&Co paper pad that came free with a magazine years ago. I have backed everything on Kraft card. The gold ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons, I won a big bag of all different ones a while ago and they are so lovely. I will be heading that way when my stocks run low. I have tied a little metal sun charm to a friends sentiment so that it hangs and finished off with two little silver pearls.

I will hopefully be back later with some more cards for you if I can keep my eyes open.

Hugs
Kelly

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge - Gold, Silver, Bronze
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
I Love Promarkers - Vintage
C.R.A.F.T - Charm
Fab n Funky - Pearls or Rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card....I love that image :)
    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..super card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card with such a sweet image. Hope your little one feels better.

    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week. Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I like the set of three papers behind the main image, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card and so pleased you where able to join us this week at CRAFT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely sweet card Kelly! Lovely colours. Hope Charlie is feeling better, bless him!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, it really showcases your sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete